Sunday, August 7, 2011

Free Printables

STOP AND READ!!!

The issue with Google documents has been fixed and ALL documents are accessible (I've had several people retrieve them with success). Please be sure to follow the directions below exactly in order to access the document you're interested in.

Directions:
1) click on the "LINK TO DOCUMENT" in the post (you will be taken to Google documents)

*IF a preview of the document does NOT appear, proceed to steps 2-4.*

2) click on the word "FILE" on the top left hand corner of the screen (a drop down menu will appear)
3) click on the word "DOWNLOAD" (a pop up box will appear)
4) select "OPEN WITH" and your document will appear!

All of my printables are free and available to you for your personal use only. Please do not sell them or offer them in a giveaway. If you use them and write about them on your blog please be sure to link back to Counting Coconuts. Thank you!

Nomenclature Cards
To download please follow the directions as indicated at the top of this post.
Instrument Nomenclature Cards: link to document / original post
Adult/Baby Farm Nomenclature Cards: link to document / original post
Nut Nomenclature Cards: link to document / original post

Poems
To download please follow the directions as indicated at the top of this post.
December: link to document / original post
Weather: link to document / original post
Springtime: link to document / original post
Farm: link to document / original post

Misc.
To download please follow the directions as indicated at the top of this post.
Life Cycle of a Star Cards: link to document / original post
Life Cycle of a Star Control Sheet: link to document / original post
Seed Graphing: link to document / original post
Toddler Lego Counting: link to document / original post
Weather Words: link to document / original post
Alphabet Box Cards: link to document / original post
Gender Chart: link to document / original post
Island Scavenger Hunt Chart: link to document / original post
US & Bermuda Coins: link to document / original post
Large (blank) US Flag: link to document / original post
Small US Flags: link to document / original post
Star Sizing : link to document / original post
Daily Food Chart: link to document / original post
Halloween Bingo Cards: link to document / original post
Halloween Bingo Sheets (there are only 2): link to document / original post
Robot Cutting Strips: link to document / original post
Robot Memory Game: link to document / original post
Tic Tac Toe Grid: link to document / original post
Paperclip Pattern Cards: link to document / original post
Peace Cards: link to document / original post
Angry Birds Bingo: link to document / original post

Circle Time Songs
To download please follow the directions as indicated at the top of this post.
Weather: link to document / original post
Springtime: link to document / original post
Dinosaurs: link to document / original post
Farm: link to document / original post

Calendar Cards
To download please follow the directions as indicated at the top of this post.
Gardening/Spring: link to document / original post
Fourth of July: link to document / original post
Summertime: link to document / original post
Autumn/Harvest: link to document / original post
Birthday: link to document / original post
Carnival: link to document / original post
Summer/Lemonade: link to document / original post
Disney: link to document / original post
Halloween: link to document / original post
Thanksgiving: link to document / original post
Christmas: link to document / original post
Spring/Rainy Day: link to document / original post

I hope you enjoy my printables! If you've seen something on my blog and don't see a printable for it here in this list, feel free to leave a comment in this post and if I'm able to I'll add it when I get the chance.


~Thank you for your comments!~

18 comments:

Deb Chitwood said...

I always love your printables, Mari-Ann! Thanks so much for sharing them and for putting a list of them in one place! I just updated my Free Montessori Materials Online link for Counting Coconuts to your latest post: http://livingmontessorinow.com/2010/08/26/free-montessori-materials-online/

Sara said...

Thanks for sharing these!

Cyndi-ella said...

This is so helpful...thanks again for sharing. I'm going to work on your alphabet box for Ella this week. I need to go back and see how old sweet James was when you introduced this to him.

There are so many great ideas out there that I'm eager to make, but I struggle with when to introduce certain activities. I've had some misses with age appropriate items.

Leptir (Nataša) said...

Thanks :)

Aimée said...

Thank you so much Mari-Ann, you are so kind for sharing! Appreciate it so much! Very excited about printing them off and making them up! Much love to you!

Mercedes said...

Thank you for being so generous with your printables!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all these resources! I've bookmarked you and will be getting your updates.

I wanted to start some sensory bins to go along with a simple preschool curriculum, and I did a "practice run" with an ice cream bin - the kiddos love it!

I'll probably be using lots of your ideas - I've already plugged some into my outline. :)

www.OhThePlacesWellRoll.com said...

love the nomenclature cards. one of my favorite things from the montessori catalog i have wanted to order!

thanks!

:)
Jen

Jessie (montessorimom22.blogspot.com) said...

Thanks! I can't wait to get back to school to use your ideas!!

Mommy Cameron @ Raising the Cameron Clan said...

Your printables are fabulous. I know you are super busy with you family, however, I would like to invite you to link up your blog at the {Free} Printables Linky Party on my blog. I am trying to help out a new homeschool mom who is in need of some free printables to use with her kiddos, so I have set up a linky party to help her out. Check it out at : http://www.raisingthecameronclan.com/homeschooling/2011/12/06/introducing-free-printables-linky-party/

If you have a momment I would love for you to help us out.
Thanks,
Aimee (Mommy Cameron | Raising the Cameron Clan)

Asia said...

Thank you so much for all the work and effort you put into creating these free printables. We really appreciate it. Enjoy your Holiday Season!

halsteadmama said...

I was just wondering if you could somehow get me a copy of your Daily Food Pyramid Chart? I can't access the link and I would like it for my kids as we are studying nutrition right now. Thanks
Andrea

Counting Coconuts said...

Hi all,

I'm so sorry the links aren't working at the moment. I've learned Google has made some changes and they've affected the privacy settings for these documents. As a result, I need to go through and change everything manually, which will take me quite a while. Please bear with me as I find the time to do this!

Thanks for understanding,
Mari-Ann

toady mama said...

I've made great use of your printables and just wanted to potentially return the favor by sharing 3 part tropical edible cards that you could potentially use. Here's the link:

http://motherofdiscussion.blogspot.com/2012/08/tropical-edibles-3-part-montessori-cards.html

mickisha said...

What wonderful stuff you have here on your blog!

I was wondering if you had shared a printable for your tooth keepsake chart? I love the idea and would love to start one for my first child. She just lost her 1st tooth!

Thanks so much!

Rosanna Hanson said...

Mari-Ann, thank you so much for sharing these wonderful resources!

Kerridwen said...

Thank you so much - not only for the printables, but for sharing about other materials and activities through photos.

You inspired me to include free printables at my blog, too. :)

Beyond Gold Stars has free printables

bebedesiles said...

what a good idea for young child, thanks you so much for your printables

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails