Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Rocky Mountain High

I just wanted to pop in to say "hi" and "I missed you!" :)

Not many of you know this, but we are just returning from a vacation in Colorado.
We hiked the beautiful Rocky Mountains, we drove for miles on end past warm yellow fields and shared many laughs and hugs with family. We all came together in celebration of our niece's wedding.

It was such a wonderful trip!

I'm happy to be home and anxious to getting back to blogging in real time (my last three posts were pre-scheduled to publish). It's funny, I go through phases with blogging - at times I want to stop altogether and at other times, like now, I can't wait to sit down and write. Over the next week I'll be sharing our August sensory tub & playdough, my newest knitting creation and some fun beach-themed activities.

Lastly, I just want to thank you for all of your lovely comments - it was such a treat to check in now and then and to read your cheerful thoughts. Hugs to you all!

13 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

Beautiful mountain view! My oldest son lives in Colorado with his dad and is always talking about the mountains

Christy Killoran said...

I go through phases with blogging too. I think everyone does.

I'm glad you had a wonderful trip and got home safely!

Ariella said...

Must have been a wonderful trip!! Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had a great trip! I can't wait to read about all of it ;-) Love that family picture! Can't wait to see your august sensory bins and playdough!

Bending Birches said...

ohhh I know what you mean, mama.....love you site and your ideas! ::hugs::

Jo Shabo said...

I have had the same feeling about blogging for the past 4 months or so... I am just now really starting to get back into it! It was great to see the sweet picture of your family on your trip. Colorado is beautiful isn't it?!

tracey (aka rainbowmummy) said...

Glad you are back :)

Musical Mama said...

Hey - those mountains look kinda familiar! :) Glad you had a good trip and made it home safely.

Unknown said...

Just stumbled upon your blog today and I love your ideas!! Love the playdough and chunky crayons! Love the alphabet sound box even if it's gray!;) Amazing things you are doing here! Very inspirational!!! Thanks for the wonderful ideas!!!

Valerie Plowman said...

We have an award for you at our blog. See http://learningdevelopmentactivities.blogspot.com/2010/07/outstanding-blogger-award.html

Thanks for the great site!

Regina Z said...

OMG, He is getting so big! Awwwww... I want to see you sometime. :)

abbie said...

Love Colorado. The Rockies are such a great place to vacation!

Jen said...

Welcome back! I'm going to stop over to Island Life to read all about your trip. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails